2. MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES ON THIS WEBSITE
Through the drop-down menu that appears the first time you enter our website, or by following the indications in this policy, you can accept, reject and manage the cookies we use.
3. WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are different types of cookies:
Depending on who manages and uses them, they differ:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to your browser from our servers or web domains, and therefore we use them.
- Third-party cookies: those sent from a server or web domain not managed directly by us, but by a third entity (eg: Google services) that also uses them.
- Keep in mind that, in the case of using third-party cookies, if the cookie configuration system of this website does not allow to avoid them, once accepted by the user, you will have to delete them from the browser options you use, or through the systems established by the third party itself.
• Depending on how long they are active:
- Session cookies: they allow the user to be identified during the live session, which means that they are memorized and are only valid for the duration of an active session, that is, during their visit to the web, without any remaining on your device.
- Persistent cookies: they remain on your device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. These cookies stop working after a specific date.
- According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: improve navigation and the proper functioning of the web.
- Personalization cookies: they allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria.
- Analysis cookies: they allow us to statistically measure and analyze the number of users and what use they make of the service provided to improve our offer.
- Advertising or behavioral cookies: they allow us to analyze Internet browsing habits to show advertising related to your browsing profile.
4. HOW CAN YOU MODIFY THE COOKIES?
The user can always personalize the use of “cookies”, as well as prevent their collection by modifying the browser options. Depending on the browser, the cookie settings will be in one place or another. You will be able to locate it if you use the “Help” function of your browser. You can also configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implement it on your hard drive.
Among the most common browsers:
- Firefox: Options \ Privacy \ Tracking \ tell websites that I do not want to be tracked
- Chrome: Chrome menu \ Settings \ Show advanced options \ Privacy \ Content settings \ Cookies \ block cookies by default
- Safari: Preferences \ Privacy \ Block Cookies
- Explorer: Tools \ Internet Options \ Privacy \ Settings \ move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or all the way down to allow all cookies, then click OK.
By completely blocking “cookies”, you can prevent certain websites from displaying correctly.
5. WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE ON THIS WEBSITE?
Specifically on our website we use the following types of cookies:
||This cookie is placed by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Cookies are used to save user consent for cookies in the “Necessary” category.
||This cookie is placed by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Cookies are used to save user consent for cookies in the “Not necessary” category.